Office 365 Business is your familiar Office in the cloud
Office 365 Business is the Office you know and love, on all devices you use most whenever you need it,
and virtually wherever you are.
Get the full Office Suite
When purchasing Office 365, customers receive an always up-to-date version of the full Office desktop applications including:
Outlook: Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-do items. Outlook is the one place to go to communicate with all of your important contacts.
Word: Create documents with style, publish work with others easily, and enjoy the new reading experience on modern touch devices.
PowerPoint: Easily work with others and design beautiful presentations. Presenting tools help you deliver your ideas and impress your audience.
OneNote: All your notes together and with you anywhere, OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing to-dos, meeting notes, and anything else you need to remember.
Excel: Excel gives you intuitive ways to explore your data. Quickly discover new ways to visualise your data, and see your information in new depths.
Publisher: Use familiar, simple tools to create and share professional-looking, personalised publications that make an impact.
Plus great new benefits provided by the cloud
- Use on 5 PCs and Macs - each user can use the Office desktop applications on 5 Windows PCs or Macintosh computers, at work or at home.
- Always up to date with Office connected to the cloud, you always have the latest versions of the Office desktop applications with unobtrusive updates.
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet Access your documents and make edits on the go
- Office apps for iPad, Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android phones.
- Access your documents anywhere - Office saves to your online storage by default, so your files are automatically backed up and linked to you virtually anywhere you go.
Would you like to test drive Office365 for your business?
Try Office365 Business from Microsoft Channel Partner